empathivity is a high-performance platform for innovation training. Individuals and teams learn to innovate by practising activities that generate value for the organisation.
Learning by doing
empathivity naturally adapts to different innovation models
Lab or centre concentrating all innovation
Innovation as an integrated function in the organisation
Incorporation of external innovation
Innovation feeds on talent and talent must be encouraged. Tokenisation is the basis of empathivity's reward system. Individuals and teams earn tokens for their involvement in innovation activities, which they can monetise or invest in innovation projects.
- Applying the values of innovation culture.
- Consuming the training content.
- Participating in innovation activities.
- Certify innovation skills.
- Invest in innovation projects.
- Exchange for crypto currencies or fiat money.
Frequently Asked Questions
empathivithy is the acronym for empathy and creativity, two essential skills for innovation.
The empathivity concept is deployed through an innovation model that integrates best practices and recommendations from standards such as ISO 56002:2109.
To facilitate its adoption, empathivity uses a collaborative cloud-based platform that combines training with innovation management.
Individuals and teams develop their innovation skills by engaging in activities that generate value for the organisation in the short, medium and long term.
- Shaping a culture of innovation.
- Optimise the value equations of key markets and customers.
- Generate opportunities to create present and future value.
- Formulate value creation challenges.
- Conceptualise and materialise products, services and processes that generate new value.
- Balance potential impact and risk of new initiatives.
- Effectively manage the present and future knowledge required by the organisation.
- Exploit the value of own and third-party intangible assets.
Increase innovation capabilities by developing relationships with experienced innovation partners.
- Finance innovation activities.
- Monitor the effectiveness of innovation activities.
- You will provide your organisation the agility to adapt to the ever-changing scenarios.
- You will increase the commitment of your people to the generation of sustainable value for the organisation, society and the planet.
- You will strengthen the resilience of your organisation to face the threats generated by the complex and uncertain context that characterises the current age.
- You will harness the transformative potential of the technological and talent disruption that also characterises this age.
empathivity has been designed in a modular way so that it can be can be implemented as a whole or as a combination of modules:
- Innovation Culture.
- Innovation strategy.
- Incremental, radical and disruptive innovation plans.
- Value Analysis.
- The funnel of conversion of opportunities to designs.
- Project management.
- Knowledge management.
- Intellectual asset management.
- The innovation ecosystem.
- The scorecard and quarterly monitoring reports.
Modularity also facilitates adaptation to different innovation organisational structures: Innovation Unit, Innovation Function or Open Innovation, among others.
On the other hand, the model is deployed in three layers: incremental, radical and disruptive innovation, so it can be adapted to the level of risk that the organisation wishes to assume at any given time.
The platform is built on Microsoft 365. It can be accessed as a cloud service (Innovation as a Service) or it can be integrated into the corporate domain if the organisation uses Microsoft 365.
The second generation of the platform will be built on blockchain technology in order to implement the token-based remuneration system.
The platform is currently in the Alpha phase, being tested on customers with a deep innovation background.
If you want to be notified when the platform is available for general use, you can sign up on this list.
empathivithy is led by Iñaki Larraya.
Iñaki is a versatile professional with 25 years of experience in different contexts and roles. He has held technical, market and management positions in both multinationals and SMEs. He has also developed research and scientific dissemination activities, has patented on a worldwide level and has founded his own startups.
Iñaki has a degree in industrial engineering, a master's degree in biomedical engineering, a master's degree in business administration and is an IRCA lead auditor in quality management systems.
More at ilarraya.com
Iñaki is backed by a support team and a pool of international partners who provide consultancy, design, financing and intellectual property management services.